Sterling Silver Dayak Style Stretching Rings
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
These Sterling Silver Dayak style Stretching Rings are a new handmade rendition of the old style. Traditionally, women and men from different Dayak tribes in Borneo would use silver or copper rings to stretch their piercings by continually adding new rings into their piercings until the weight of the jewelry stretched their lobes to the desired length.
- Average gauge size of each ring is 13 - 12 gauge (about 2 mm).
- Approximate overall diameter: 1.45 inches
- For a traditional look in larger piercings, try wearing 3 to 5 or more rings in each piercing.
- Also looks great when inserted through hollow plugs or tunnels.
- Each pair weighs over 7 grams.