Fossilized Mammoth Ivory Labret, 14 gauge - 7/16 inch
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Fossilized Mammoth Ivory Labret is a great piece of jewelry for your labret piercing. It is light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. The off-white Labret piece is hand carved in Bali, Indonesia. Rather than mass-manufactured, these Labret pieces were made by hand from natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece and from the one shown in this photo. Actual size of Labret may vary up to approx. 1/2 size from size listed. For example, if you select a 6 gauge Labret, the actual size may be larger than 6 gauge but smaller than 5 gauge.
- Approximate length of 14 guage size: 0.50 inch
- Approximate back disk diameter: 0.16 inch diameter
- Approximate length of 7/16" size: 0.64 inch
- Approximate back disk diameter of 7/16" size: 0.53 inch
- The 7/16" size is rounded at the front. All other sizes are flat at the front.
- Other gauge sizes may be available, Contact Us for more information