Large Gauge Horn Septum Ring
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Horn Septum Ring is a great piece of jewelry for your septum piercing. It is a little larger than the Septum Pincher, which is ideal for those of us with larger septa. It is light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. These Water Buffalo Horn Septum Rings are hand carved in Bali, Indonesia. Rather than mass-manufactured, these Septum Rings were made by hand from natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece and from the one shown in this photo. Actual size of Septum Ring may vary up to approx. 1/2 size from size listed. For example, if you select a 14 gauge Septum Pincher, the actual size may be smaller than 14 gauge but bigger than 15 gauge.
Septum Rings have a larger overall diameter and a larger insertion gap than the Septum Pinchers. (see link to Horn Septum Pinchers below)
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 14 gauge size: 0.63 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 14 gauge size: 0.5 inch
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 00 gauge size: 0.9 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 00 gauge size: 0.5 inch
- Approximate Insertion Gap for all sizes: about 3/16" - 3/8".
- Horn colors range from black to brown to clear. Most often it is dark brown or black. Extreme color differences are noted in the size selection drop-down below.
- Other gauge sizes may be available, Contact Us for more information.
|Average rating from 2 reviews: 5.0|
Pros: Lightweight, slight flexibility; not brittle, large
Cons: .... Large? Depends on the size of your nose. I ordered it because standard stainless rings were too small. This one is quite large and may not suit smaller noses.
Notes: Good Quality, Good Look