Huge Sawo Wood Spiral Gauge Earrings
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
These enormous wood spiral gauge earrings were hand carved in Indonesia from a local light colored hard wood called sawo, a.k.a. sabe. Don't miss this chance to have the biggest spirals in town hanging from your stretched piercings! They're huge, so they're heavy like ear weights. These very large wood spiral earrings are bigger than large gauge, they are normally available in 7/16 inch up to 2 inch diameter sizes. And they hang down just over 4 inches!
- Approximate dimensions: 4.25" x 4.1"
- 7/8 inch size weighs approximately 2.7 ounces each piece.
- 1-3/8 inch size weighs approximately 6 ounces each piece.
- 2 inch size weights approximately 11 ounces each piece. (These things are freaking huge!)
- Other sizes may be special ordered, Contact Us for more information.
- One quality issue pair in 1" size is available for a great discount. It was broken at one of the spiral tails and was glued back together. See the dropdown menu below for pricing.