Long African Porcupine Quills for Hair Sticks
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Use the Long African Porcupine Quills as hair sticks to hold your long hair up in a bun or twist. Other reported uses include weaving on a loom, etching into ceramics, hat decorations or to keep your place while reading al Quran. They are light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. Porcupine Quills are a natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece in a pair and also from the pair shown in this photo. These Porcupine Quills for Hair Sticks are random sized. Most are between 6 gauge and 2 gauge. Gauge size is not measured exactly. This is why they are best for hair sticks or other uses besides piercing jewelry. Porcupine Quills are very sharp at the ends. Be careful not to stab yourself with them. They can make you bleed. If desired, you can sand down the tip to make it smooth rounded rather than sharp.
- Choose from long or short lengths from the drop-down menu below.
- Short quills are approximately 4 to 6 inches
- Long quills are approximately 6 to 9 inches
- Longest quills are approximately 9 - 12 inches
- If you need exact lengths or widths, please Contact Us for more information.