Large Gauge Mother of Pearl Septum Ring
Click to enlarge image(s)
This Mother of Pearl Septum Ring is a great piece of jewelry for your septum piercing. It is light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. These white to golden colored Septum Rings are hand carved in Bali, Indonesia. Rather than mass-manufactured, these Septum Rings were made by hand from natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece and from the one shown in this photo.
These Septum Rings (like CBR's for Captive Rings) are larger in overall diameter than septum pinchers and have a wider insertion gap. If you have a small septum or are looking for something more discrete, then Septum Pinchers may fit you better. Septum Pinchers have a smaller overall diameter and a smaller insertion gap. (see link to Septum Pinchers below)
- 0 gauge size has an overall outer diameter of about 0.85" to 1" and an inner diameter of about 0.5" to 0.6".
- 14 gauge size has an overall outer diameter of about 0.5" to 0.8" and an inner diameter of about 0.5" to 0.6".
- Shell colors range from white to golden (please contact us if you want a specific color or overall diameter measurement)
- Other gauge sizes may be available, Contact Us for more information.
- There is one 10 gauge piece with a quality issue that is available for a great discount. The quality issue is that off to one side from the wearing surface, there is a flattened area. It does not affect the guage size of the wearing surface, and if worn with the flat area facing in, nobody will notice. See the drop-down menu below.
AwesomeLooks better in persson, i got a 0g and its awesome. Much more smooth and symmetrical than it appeared in the picture.
10/10 perfecto!I love this septum ring, I've been wearing it non stop! It's definitely an eye catcher, especially when I wear dark colors with it. Not only is it gorgeous, it's very sturdy and stays in my septum comfortably. I absolutely would buy this again.