Large Gauge Ebony Wood Captive Hoops
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
These Ebony Wood Captive Hoops are sold in pairs. They are great for earrings or other piercings. Ebony wood hoop earrings are light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. These wooden large gauge earrings hand carved in Indonesia. Rather than mass-manufactured, these Septum Rings were made by hand from natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece and from the one shown in this photo. Actual size of Septum Ring may vary up to approx. 1/2 size from size listed. For example, if you select a 10 gauge Septum Pincher, the actual size may be smaller than 10 gauge but bigger than 11 gauge.
Captive Hoops have a larger overall diameter and a larger insertion gap than the Pincher Hoops. (see link to Ebony Wood Pincher Hoops below)
- Natural Ebony Wood colors range from black to brown, sometimes with striping. Most often it is dark brown or black. If you want a specific color, please indicate that in the "Special Requests" field during checkout.
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 12 gauge size: 0.63 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 12 gauge size: 0.5 inch
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 0 gauge size: 0.9 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 0 gauge size: 0.5 inch
- Approximate Insertion Gap for all sizes: about 3/16" - 3/8".
- If the size you want is not avialable, Contact Us to be put on the wait list.