Large Gauge Ebony Wood Septum Pincher
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Ebony Wood Septum Pincher is a great piece of jewelry for your septum piercing. It is smaller in overall diameter than the Septum Pincher, which is ideal for those who want to wear a more discrete piece of jewelry that will hug the septum. It is light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. These Ebony Wood Septum Pinchers were hand carved in Indonesia. Rather than mass-manufactured, these Septum Pincher Rings were made by hand from natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece and from the one shown in this photo. Actual size of Septum Pincher may vary up to approx. 1/2 size from size listed. For example, if you select a 10 gauge Septum Pincher, the actual size may be smaller than 10 gauge but bigger than 11 gauge.
Septum Pinchers have a smaller overall diameter and a smaller insertion gap than the Septum Rings. (see link to Ebony Wood Septum Rings below)
Septum Pinchers work great in other piercings too, but they are sold as singles, so matching pairs are not guaranteed.
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 12 gauge size: 0.43 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 12 gauge size: 0.35 inch
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 0 gauge size: 0.75 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 0 gauge size: 0.35 inch
- Approximate Insertion Gap for all sizes: about 3/16".
- Natural Ebony Wood colors range from black to brown, sometimes with striping. Most often it is dark brown or black.
- If the size you want is not avialable, Contact Us to be put on the wait list.