Large Gauge Ebony Wood Septum Ring
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This Ebony Wood Septum Ring is a great piece of jewelry for your septum piercing. It is a little larger than the Septum Pincher, which is ideal for those of us with larger septa. It is light weight, comfortable, unique and eye catching. These Ebony Wood Septum Rings were hand carved in Indonesia. Rather than mass-manufactured, these Septum Rings were made by hand from natural materials, so some variation (such as color, texture, size, etc.) is present from piece to piece and from the one shown in this photo. Actual size of Septum Ring may vary up to approx. 1/2 size from size listed. For example, if you select a 10 gauge Septum Pincher, the actual size may be smaller than 10 gauge but bigger than 11 gauge.
Septum Rings have a larger overall diameter and a larger insertion gap than the Septum Pinchers. (see link to Ebony Wood Septum Pinchers below)
Septum Rings work great in other piercings too, but they are sold as singles, so matching pairs are not guaranteed. If you want a matching pair of hoops, please enter the search term "captive hoops" into the Search by Keyword field to the right of this page.
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 12 gauge size: 0.63 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 12 gauge size: 0.5 inch
- Approximate Outer Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 00 gauge size: 0.9 inch
- Approximate Inner Diameter from top to bottom or from left to right of 00 gauge size: 0.5 inch
- Approximate Insertion Gap for all sizes: about 3/16" - 3/8".
- Natural Ebony Wood colors range from black to brown, sometimes with striping. Most often it is dark brown or black. If you want a specific color, please let us know in the "Special Requests" field during checkout.
- If the size you want is not avialable, Contact Us to be put on the wait list.