Mother of Pearl Septum Pincher with Divot (Sold in Lots by Gauge Size)
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The image shown here is of the non-divoted version of the septum pincher.
We will update soon with a photo of the pincher with a divot for the wearing surface.
The divoted wearing surface helps the jewelry to securely stay in place in a piercing.
These lots are priced far below wholesale and are a great purchase for a any piercing shop or specialty jewerly retailer.
0 gauge and 00 gauge sizes have 6 pieces per lot.
2 gauge up through 16 guage sizes have 10 pieces per lot.
These Septum Pinchers (like CBR's for Captive Rings) are smaller in overall diameter than septum rings and have a smaller insertion gap. If you have a large septum or are looking for something less discrete, then Septum Rings may fit you better. Septum rings have a larger overall diameter and a wider insertion gap. (see link to Septum Rings below)
- These have a very small insertion gap. It is only about 2 - 4 mm wide.
- 0 gauge size has an overall outer diameter of about 0.8" and an inner diameter of about 0.4".
- 14 gauge size has an overall outer diameter of about 0.45" and an inner diameter of about 0.35".
- Shell colors range from white to golden
- Gauge sizes were measured by the artisan carvers in millimeters. Gauge sizes can vary up to 1 gauge size from size listed. We have not checked the accuracy of the carvers' measurements on these lots.